Däniken, located along river Aare in the countryside but nevertheless near the cities of Olten, Aarau and Zofingen, has experienced a regular and quality development along the years. It offers attractive living conditions as well as an outstanding platform for industrial, service and professional activities. The community attracts newcomers by implementing a favourable construction politics. Däniken is the ideal economic place in every respect!
The industrial activity in Däniken
Several major industrial companies have already settled in Däniken:
- e+h Services AG
- Favre Betonwaren AG
- Kernkraftwerk Gösgen-Däniken AG
- Meier Tobler AG
- PPO Services AG
- Saltech AG
- Studer Cables AG
- Synergy Health Däniken AG
- Winoil AG
Here you can find the list of companies which are located in Däniken.
Däniken is more than just tax friendly
Däniken is not only one of the most tax attractive community of the Canton of Solothurn, it is also equipped with a high quality infrastructure (school, administration, sports and leisure installations, etc.)
Quality transport connections
Däniken has very good traffic connections, let it be for people or for merchandise.
The cities of Olten, Aarau and Zofingen are only about 7-8 km away from Däniken.
Besides, Däniken is centrally located between Zurich, Bern, Luzern and Basel.
Däniken railway station is linked with the main Bern-Zurich line. You can get a train half-hourly to Olten and Aarau.
Both nearest motorway connections to the A1 (Bern-Zurich) may be reached in 15 minutes.
- Aarau-West (over Gretzenbach, Kölliken)
- Oftringen (over Walterswil)
Industrial building land in Däniken
Approx. 40,000 sq.m. are available for building in the area named "Aarenfeld" (sometimes with railway link). They are available for construction or for sale.
Other positive aspects for the economic place of Däniken
- Economic-friendly authorities and inhabitants
- Start-Assistance to enterprises
- Targeted cantonal economic development
- High potential of skilled staff in the built-up areas of Olten, Aarau and Zofingen
- High level teaching, congress and meeting rooms in the region
Contact for industrial construction
The President of the Community is at your disposal for any information or discussion.
- Industrial guide
- Zone plan
- Location plan
- List of Companies
- Building Land / Real estate
- Company formation services in the canton of solothurn
- Cantonal economic development services